1 W. Main St. | Newcastle, WY 82701
Weston County Treasurer
Specialty plates can be ordered online at www.dot.state.wy.us or call (307) 777-4709. Paper applications are also available at the County Treasurer’s Office.
- Prestige (personalized) Plates — WY STAT § 31-2-221
- Embossed Plates — WY STAT § 31-2-228
- Novelty Plates
- Amateur Radio – WY STAT § 31-2-222
- Pioneer Plates — WY STAT § 31-2-223
- Street Rod Plates — WY STAT § 31-2-226
- Custom Vehicle Plates — WY STAT § 31-2-227
- Firefighter Plates — WY STAT § 31-2-218
- EMT Plates — WY STAT § 31-2-220
- University of Wyoming — WY STAT § 31-2-219
- Tribal Plates — WY STAT § 31-2-230
- Wildlife Plates
- Disabled Veteran — WY STAT § 31-2-215
- Choice Military Plates
- National Guard — WY STAT § 31-2-217
- Former POW — WY STAT § 31-2-216
- Pearl Harbor Survivor — WY STAT § 31-2-217
- Purple Heart Recipient — WY STAT § 31-2-217
- Gold Star — WY STAT § 31-2-229
The County Treasurer may issue Handicapped Plates to persons authorized by the State of Wyoming to display them.
The plates or placards are obtained by having a doctor complete a form that may be obtained from the local Driver’s License Office. Once the form is completed, it must be returned to the Driver’s License Office for approval. After the state approves the application, the Treasurer’s Office will issue a set of plates.
Fees for handicapped plates are the same as for regular plates.
Vehicles displaying handicapped plates are authorized to park in any handicapped designated areas.
Chairman of the Weston County Commission
Past County Elected Officials
Lists of former county elected officials are now available online! These date back to 1915!