1 W. Main St. | Newcastle, WY 82701
Weston County Commissioners
Photo courtesy of Weston County Gazette
Commissioner – Don Taylor, Vice-Chairman – Nathan Todd, Chairman – Ed Wagoner, Commissioner – Vera Huber, Commissioner – Garrett Borton
Welcome to the Weston County Commissioners Webpage
To provide quality leadership that is transparent and engaged with the public creating efficient, cost-effective services for all of Weston County through sound decision making and fiscal responsibility.
To provide a safe and healthy community by working cooperatively with the citizens and businesses of Weston County.
- The people of Weston County and work in partnership with the communities, groups, and boards while being respectful of their needs.
- Transparency in our decision making and fiscal management.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Effective stewardship.
- Proactive decision making, knowledge, training, and best practices.
- Community service, which is ethical, professional, and transparent.
- Our God given rights as defined by our country’s founding documents and further outlined by our national and state constitutions.
Please send email for Weston County Commissioners to: [email protected]. Attention BOCC. Commissioners Meetings are held the FIRST and THIRD TUESDAY of each month unless otherwise noted
1 West Main
Newcastle, WY 82701
If you would like to make an appointment to get onto the Commissioners agenda, please contact the County Clerk’s office at 307-746-4744 by 4:00 p.m. the Thursday before the meeting.
News & Events
Chairman of the Weston County Commission
Past County Elected Officials
Lists of former county elected officials are now available online! These date back to 1915!